Want to learn more about essential oils? I have a Mom’s Household Diffuser blend download available here. It’s the perfect compliment to all the chores you have around the home. Grab the free download here
This week we’ll be spotlighting dōTERRA Melaleuca essential oil. Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is one of my all around favorite essential oils because of how versatile it is. It’s best known for its purifying qualities, which makes it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
dōTERRA Melaleuca essential oil is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Uses for Melaleuca
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
DIY Recipe for Foot Balm
One common New Year’s resolution is to exercise. With going to the gym often, it’s important to take care of your feet. Treat your feet to some tender love and care by trying this Melaleuca foot balm.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a certified aromatherapist, I only use doTERRA essential oils. They are vetted and are scientifically proven to be the only authentic oil company on the market today. Because of that I also promote and recommend doTERRA to potential customers. I am a wellness advocate with dōTERRA and my husband and I receive compensation and bonuses from dōTERRA. Interested in learning how essential oils can financially help you and your family? Contact me here