Want to learn exactly HOW to use essential oils in your everyday life from sleep to pain to naturally boost your immunity? What about which oils are safe around your pets or your kids? I have a free educational video series available now. Check it out here.
I remember when I was first introduced to essential oils. There were so many and so many uses, it was incredibly overwhelming. I even remember thinking there was no way I needed the majority of the oils out there. Sometimes, when things are overwhelming we tend to pull back and not jump in. It is almost counter intuitive that if it takes time to learn, then it’s wasting time. But essential oils have opened up an entirely new world for me in our families health and well being. We’ve been able to handle basic first aid, cold symptoms, naturally boost our immunity, boost our moods and energy levels, and reduce our toxic load. So I’d like to go over the 10 basic oils that every family can benefit from that I always recommend people start with.
Properties: Cleansing, revitalizing, uplifting
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Use to remove gum, glue, or any other sticky residues.
- Add to your favorite desserts or beverages for zesty flavor.
- Take internally to support heathy digestion.*
- Diffuse to purify air and create an uplifting, refreshing aromatic experience.
Properties: Soothing, calming
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow or feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath to help soak away stress.
- Consume 1–2 drops to help calm the nervous system.*
Properties: Cooling, energizing, natural bug repellent
- Take internally to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Apply a few drops to the back of your neck to cool off.
- For a clearing, refreshing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Rub on head and neck for a soothing sensation when feeling tense.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating scalp massage.
Properties: Renewing, beautifying, rejuvenating, grounding
- Take internally to support healthy cellular and immune function.*
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Diffuse during meditation for a sense of relaxation and balance.
Properties: Soothing, cleansing
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails to keep nails looking clean and healthy.
- Use as an effective surface cleaner. Add a few drops to shampoo or massage into the scalp.
- Add to toothpaste or swish with water for a quick and easy mouth rinse.
- Apply topically to the chest to breathe deeply.
- For a clearing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Apply diluted to your upper lip and inhale to invigorate and clear your senses.
- Apply topically for an invigorating lift when you stay home from the office on a cold, rainy day.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Make your muscles happy after your workout by applying to targeted areas.
- Massage on your lower back after a day of sitting at the desk or doing manual labor.
- Take a couple of drops internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- Add to water or tea and consume to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Reduce bloating, gas, and indigestion.*
- Add two to three drops in a Veggie Capsule or take directly for an immune boost before traveling or during seasonal changes.*
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water and use as a natural surface cleaner.
Properties: Cleansing, Purifying
- Take one drop in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Lucky for you these 10 oils come grouped together in a fabulous set below wholesale pricing. For more interest in this kit and how to save even more money on essential oils, make sure to contact me at the link below.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.