Want to see if Essential Oils can benefit you and your family? Schedule a 15 minute wellness overview and get some samples by filling out this form.
Do you often feel sore after exercising? dōTERRA’s lemongrass is perfect for a massage when combined with fractioned coconut oil after a hard workout. It is also purifying for the skin! Consider adding it to your skin care regimen to promote a refreshing feeling. Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor that may also promotes healthy digestion.
Add doTERRA Lemongrass to your essential oil collection and you will experience healthy digestion, feelings of peace and awareness, and a soothing sensation when used on muscles and joints. This unique essential oil is also known to promote a positive outlook.
Uses of Lemongrass
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Use Lemongrass in your food or beverages to add flavor and provide additional dietary support.
- Diffuse Lemongrass when feeling nervous or to assist with fatigue.
Uncommon Uses of Lemongrass
- Use to remove colored pencil drawings or permanent marker from tiles or walls
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the energy in a room especially for moon rituals or meditation
Grab the affordable Lemongrass Essential Oil Here
I am a wellness advocate with dōTERRA and my husband and I receive compensation and bonuses from dōTERRA. Interested in learning how essential oils can financially help you and your family? Contact me here