Want to learn more about essential oils? Make sure you’re a part of our online community where we have weekly free educational videos, daily recipes, oil hacks and more. Join here.
Do you often feel sore after exercising? dōTERRA’s lemongrass is perfect for a massage when combined with fractioned coconut oil after a hard workout. It is also purifying for the skin! Consider adding it to your skin care regimen to promote a refreshing feeling. Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor that may also promotes healthy digestion.
Add doTERRA Lemongrass to your essential oil collection and you will experience healthy digestion, feelings of peace and awareness, and a soothing sensation when used on muscles and joints. This unique essential oil is also known to promote a positive outlook.
Uses of Lemongrass
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Use Lemongrass in your food or beverages to add flavor and provide additional dietary support.
- Diffuse Lemongrass when feeling nervous or to assist with fatigue.
Uncommon Uses of Lemongrass
- Use to remove colored pencil drawings or permanent marker from tiles or walls
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the energy in a room especially for moon rituals or meditation
Grab the affordable Lemongrass Essential Oil Here
I am a wellness advocate with dōTERRA and my husband and I receive compensation and bonuses from dōTERRA. Interested in learning how essential oils can financially help you and your family? Contact me here