Want to see if Essential Oils can benefit you and your family? Schedule a 15 minute wellness overview and get some samples by filling out this form.
I’m excited to introduce you to a lesser known essential oil. My first experience with this was during convention in 2017 on an airplane. One of my business partners has panic attacks when she flies, she opened up her purse and had a tiny sample vial of Bergamot. I fell in love with the smell instantly. I had no idea how light and clean it was and inviting. I can definitely tell why it’s considered an uplifting and calming oil.
doTERRA Bergamot is a citrus oil with a light floral scent. It is unique because of it’s uplifting and calming properties. These unique properties make it ideal to help ease anxious or sad feelings.
We’re going to start our cross continental move in a few weeks feeling calm and free of stress by diffusing doTERRA Bergamot essential oil and carrying it on our multiple plane rides. This delicate citrus plant was used by the Italians for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Ways to use Bergamot
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Cautions with Bergamot
Bergamot is considered a photosensitive oil. Photosensitive oils are ones that absorb the sun and cause a reaction – so when dealing with a Photosensitive oil, make sure if you are applying it to your skin that you avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours.
I am a wellness advocate with dōTERRA and my husband and I receive compensation and bonuses from dōTERRA. Interested in learning how essential oils can financially help you and your family? Contact me here