Want to see if Essential Oils can benefit you and your family? Get some samples for free by filling out this form.
Now that this year’s Convention is over, we will be spotlighting some of our new products! One product that I am most excited for is the newly formulated doTERRA Balance Deodorant. It can be difficult to find a natural deodorant that works for you and smells good. Our essential oils of Spruce, Ho Leaf, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Osmanthus work to provide protection against moisture and provides long-lasting freshness.
Unfortunately, I happen to be allergic to baking soda based natural deodorant, and so my husband has been taking one for the team the last two weeks as he uses this. He is a power lifter in the gym and tends to sweat buckets, so I figured he’s an excellent source on whether the deodorant stands the test or not.
After 2 consistent weeks of using the deodorant he has reported that:
- The smell lasts all day, although he personally likes to reapply after the gym because he feels gross after a work out
- It goes on easy and cleanly without leaving any residue on his clothes
- He enjoys the smell and is excited to compare the Citrus Bliss to Balance once that smell releases in the future. He thinks citrus might be more his personal preference.
For only $11.67 retail or $8.75 wholesale, you can enjoy the natural benefits of the Natural Deodorant with doTERRA Balance. This product is aluminum, paraben, phthalate and talc free! With Arrowroot powder and baking soda infused, the doTERRA Natural Balance Deodorant absorbs moisture leaving you feeling fresh and dry, while neutralizing and preventing odors throughout the day.
Some tips for if you have not tried an all natural deodorant before. Your body needs to naturally detox the aluminum build up of typical deodorants and for those who haven’t done that before some things may surprise you.
- It takes almost 2 full weeks to officially detox from a typical deodorant
- You may sweat more and smell more during this detox process. Give a new deodorant a full month to decide whether it is truly working for you or not
- If you are worried about reacting to the baking soda, you can test it in the crook of your elbow on your inner arm first. If you are going to react to the baking soda, it’s better to try that first then in your arm pits
Don’t let the detox process deter you, using an aluminum based deodorant over a prolonged period of time can have potential detrimental health defects such as promoting the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Read more about some scientific research being done on Aluminum based antiperspirants on Pub Med. Educate yourselves about the ingredients found in your personal hygiene products.
To begin enjoying the long-lasting dryness and freshness of the Natural Deodorant with doTERRA Balance order here.