Personal Sanity Coaching
The biggest feedback I hear from moms is that they are overwhelmed.
By the time women reach out to me they've been functioning in survival mode for far too long. They're the sole caretaker of their family even if they have a spouse around to help. They literally do it all from cooking, errands, housework, kids, scheduling, appointments, and most of them have a job outside the home in addition to this. They can't remember the last time they had a day to themselves, they weren't a chauffeur, nanny, maid, or errand girl. And they are so burnt out they just feel as though they will snap at any moment. Change is a fantasy that they don't think is possible since they've been so stressed out for far too long.
Here's how I can help
I've developed a 12 week personal mentoring program meant to help give you back time, rest, and balance in your overwhelmed life. My tools and application items will help you start:
- managing your calendar like a professional
- delegate the housework so everyone (even the toddler) is contributing
- opening up communication for you to get exactly what you need in your life
This is not your life
I know it's hard to see it right now, but support, balance, and a stress free schedule are obtainable. And not five years from now when all the kids are finally in school, like people tell you. It's obtainable NOW. Whether you have an infant, or four kids, or you're working outside of the home. The problem is that you've let your foundation crumble from too much "do it all" and not enough "rest".
Do this for You
because you're the piece of the puzzle that needs it the most
How does it work?
- You'll get a private virtual meeting with me every week for 12 weeks
- Unlimited email support
- Private access to my Sanity Saving Group for personal daily support
- Personalized Sanity Plan for YOU to Regain Your Sanity
- Foundation Building in 3 areas: Nutrition, Time Management, Self Care
- Mid Week check-ins for accountability and problem solving
- All my tools at your disposal from personal development to worksheets to additional resources based on your individualized needs
In addition to all of that you'll also receive:
- Household Cleaning Calendar- the exact calendar I used when I was working full time and a new mom. I was able to keep my house clean for less than 15 minutes a day.
- 50 Ways to Practice Self Care Guide- geared towards the "busy" mom, there are 50 ways everyone can practice self care when they are short on "time"
- Distraction Free Checklist so you can tackle your to-do's quickly and without distraction
- Time Blocking Worksheet- learn how to time block effectively to maximize the time you do have
All that for just: $497 (or 3 monthly installments of $193)